1. Soft-Rail complete set in aluminum, white with Mini-Magic
2. Picture hook, 2 meters
3. Rail: 1 X 2 m
4. Power clamps, screws, divers: 5 sets
5. End cover: 2 pcs.
6. Perlon string with plate slider: 4 pcs.
7. Mini-Magic picture hook: 4 pcs.
Application and installation Instructions
- It is best to mark a drill line approx. 2 cm below the ceiling first.
- If two rails are to be combined, the seam must be marked on the drill string.
- Then around every 50 cm, the holes should be fastened to the power clamps. Drill (6 mm), push and tighten the power clamps. Do not forget the nails!
- Finally, the rails shine with a slight impact with the hand, press the power terminals.
- If the profile of a railway is visible, end caps must be used.
- Nylon cord with two-function gliders: a) They can be inserted directly into the side of the image rail. b) together with the hook, the glider hanging on the picture rail is possible (only suitable for Soft-Line).
- Sliding hooks are required for nylon or steel rope with a loop and inserted on the side into the picture rail.
E.g. for installation in the shop window. Please note: On the ceiling mount, the rail is not close to the wall.
Adjustable picture Hooks
How our Mini-Magic hooks work
There is no need to tighten a screw because it clamps to any desired height. It couldn’t be easier. Equally suitable for perlon and steel rope.
Thread in the gallery parts
Press the locking pin all the way down and the nylon or steel cord from the top is inserted into the hook.
Push the hook upwards only (potentially, also look at the attached picture). Release the position on the desired position and attach the image.
To switch the hook down first (press briefly) and the Locking tab is pressed. Now the hook is moving in any effortless position.